Winter Batch 2022 Open For Application
🎊𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧🎊— Fusotao | We are hiring CMs (@FusotaoProtocol) May 18, 2022
We are excited to announce the new strategic partnership with @Portalverse_Net 🥳🥳
🚀#PortalVerse is building a decentralized cloud gaming network for open and highly immersive virtual worlds (MMOs). #FusotaoProtocol pic.twitter.com/KVYSfo2iT0
Accelerator Program Course Overview3-Week Course Roadmap
Step.1Open and composable classes on multiple Web3 concepts — accessible to anyone.
Step.2Exclusive weekly online sessions with Subject Matter Experts and Mentors.
Step.3Graduates apply to Showcase Day
Step.4Shortlisting of Showcase Day Applicants
Step.5Octopus Network Accelerator Showcase Day
Step.6Octopus Network Star Prize Recipients Announced
STAR PRIZE SHOWCASE DAY REQUIREMENTSGraduates of the Accelerator Program can participate in Showcase Day for a chance to win one of five Star Prizes worth 50kUSD each.
- 1. Each team will have exactly 15 minutes to present their project to a panel of judges.
- 2. Each judge will be able to nominate 5 projects.
- 3. Top 5 projects with the most number of nominations wins. They will become Octopus Accelerator Star projects.
- 1. At least one team member graduate from this batch.
- 2. Apply with the following materials
- a. Presentation(multi-sided market and network effect analysis, token economics, to-go market strategy, team intro, road map, fundraising plan etc.)
- b. Whitepaper
- c. Demo Video
- d. GitHub repository
Prize Money Release Schedule
- 1. 20% Winning the Star Prize
- 2. 20% Announced to be Appchain candidate
- 3. 60% Approved to be an Appchain by the Octopus Community